REO Tips you should Know Now when Buying a REO in NJ or anywhere
1. The Bank usually sells these homes "As Is" This means you "get what you see and you get what you do not see" Make sure you go in knowing this.
2. Do your homework, The bank usually has no disclosure for these properties. Speak with the neighbors about what they may know.
3. When looking at the property pay close attention to all the work that is needed and write everything down. Get ballpark estimates and then add a little for cushion.
4. Use a Realtor to find out what other homes in the area sold for. To search for these homes in Monmouth and Ocean County NJ, go to www.centralnjhomesforsale.com
5. Get preapproved for a mortgage so you know how much house you can buy. Learn about 203K loans
Call the Home Shoppe Group for more NJMLS Listings in NJ or Jersey Shore Real Estate. The Home Shoppe Group is a Real Estate business with a team of knowledgeable professionals specializing in every component of a real estate transaction. Whether you are Buying or Selling a Home In Central NJ or the Jersey Shore we can help. We cover all of Central New Jersey with an emphasis on Jersey Shore Real Estate.